Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012

Now I was pretty pessimistic going into 2011. 11 is not a good number for me and always poses as bad luck. However 2011 turned out to be a pretty amazing year. So far we have bought a car, celebrated our 1 year anniversary, learned to deal with money a little better, moved in to a nice apartment, bought a truck and made a life changing plan. I'm sure we did much much more but I don't wont to confuse all my goodness of 2011 with 2010.

So my resolutions for this year are:
  • Buy a house!
  • Buy his and her motorcycles
  • Get caught up with money
  • Cook more, and make more recipes
  • Eating healthier & losing weight
  • See my grandma more often
  • Pay off my student loan
  • Do NOT dye my hair

The first goal is my foremost priority. H and I are working out the kinks right now (paying off bills) to get ready for the big one.

So hopefully at the end of this year I will be able to cross off most of the goals on my list.