Friday, January 27, 2012

For the Love of Hair

So this morning I woke up early to make something for our "breakfast party" at work. I ended up making a recipe from Betty Crocker which was "eh" in my opinion. So I had a lot of time to get ready.

I decided to curl some of my hair. Just with a few cute curls. Definitely not my entire head or that would take forever!

My hair isn't really this slivery ugly color. My camera is a POS. Enough said.
I was half way done with the back, and I have to make my curls super tight because they fall out within seconds. So this is pretty much this morning's hair with a few touch up curls afterwards.


This is done for me. I did notice that my hair was super flat on top because I didn't wash it right before. I am still mastering that skill. But it was good enough for the day. Oh and again my POS camera takes an "orange" picture. I really don't know....
So by the end of the day my hair was pretty much flat with a few waves of curles. Again with the odd color of hair but you get the point. One day I will buy a smancy camera, and it will show my true colors! Pardon the pun.

and
at
the
end
of
the
night
you
get
this


This is what you call my lazy bun.