Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Couple of Favorites

There have been a lot of up and coming actors lately. Here are a couple favorites~
Emma Stone


Her personality is what makes her HER. She did go blonde for a while but I think she is definitely a redhead. She is like a breathe of fresh air.




How cute is she? The first time I noticed her was in The House Bunny. I loved her in that even though she wasn't the main attraction.



Then I think everyone started to really notice her in Easy A. It was a cute movie, not the best I think but cute nonetheless. I think what really set off her career was The Help. She did a great job in that movie. I also loved her in Crazy, Stupid, Love. Again not the main start but way cute with Ryan Gosling who is also getting way popular.



 


Zooey Deschanel


I first noticed Zooey in Failure to Launch. The character she plays is hilarious! Then she played in Your Highness which is a pretty stupid movie, but again hilarious. More and more I have been noticing her, and I know she recently came out with a new show call "New Girl" which I haven't yet seen. I just think she has a certain beauty about her that has a quirky and strange look. She totally pulls it off! 
  

I first noticed Zooey in Failure to Launch. The character she plays is hilarious! Then she played in Your Highness which is a pretty stupid movie, but again hilarious. More and more I have been noticing her, and I know she recently came out with a new show call  "New Girl" which I haven't yet seen. I just think she has a certain beauty about her that has a quirky and strange look. She totally pulls it off!
 

 Leah Remini

I have been watching King of Queens lately, and it is so relatable I love it. Cary is hilarious, and I just love her spunky personality. I also love that she can pull off most any outfit, and she's not stick skinny but has the pretty curves!