Monday, July 25, 2011

My Lazy Weekend

This weekend was definitely uneventful for me. It consisted of couch, food, bed, couch, tv. I did watch a movie that I absolutely love! It is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Definitely one of my favorites, and pretty much tops Breakfast at Tiffany's in my book. I also love Unsinkable Molly Brown, and Oklahoma (not the orginal but the newer one with Hugh Jackman) 

Update on H: He has been achieving A's in all of his classes. Happy for him since he was looking for a self confidence boost. I think the thought of joining, and traveling is keeping him motivated. Keep going! He is currently attending AMU (American Military University) online classes. He is taking history, econ, and college 101 for his first half of the semester. Beforehand when he signed up his counselor told him that it would be too heavy of a load. This concerned both of us since he has the intelligence however does not like applying himself. He had definitely proved us all wrong. AMAZING!


I also went on my usual walk this weekend with H and Pyro. Pyro is our collie who has been a PITA lately. We were debating wheither or not we should keep him going through the military. We decided that since he is actually a member of family already it would be hard to give him away, and it would not be that bad to move him around from place to place. Here is a puppy picture of Pyro. He was the cutest puppy I have ever seen. When we went to look at him 2 years ago I knew we were going home with him. This is him on my dad's boat. He took it pretty well for being a puppy. He is all around a pretty mellow dog. Just a complete goober! 
  
 To the right is a picture of him now. He is wearing one of my shirts right after I gave him a bath. The bathing process is way long and requires a large amount of shampoo! He is an inside dog but somehow manages to smell up the place with his partner in training-Riley our kitty. We call him Bug-A-Boos, and Bouche (Yes sounds like Douche except with a B..this is all H!) ( I believe nicknames were previously mentioned.) Bugga's and Pyro have been really good friends, and work as a team to climb to the counters for food. Usually since Pyro is mellow, kitty will get to the food first and take from him. Poor Pyro! LOL. Here is another pic of Pyro older. When ever we take him on a walk we get tons of compliments about how pretty he is. I swear he should have been born without balls because he is more pretty then hansom! lol

Please note that the timestamp on the last picture is wrong. My camera has the dates not set correctly. This was from last December. His eyes are brown however there are slivers of blue in each eye. Notice that his left eye in the picture is really blue. We think that he does in fact have poor eyesight. When walking he usually doesn't notice someone or somthing until they are right on him. 

Sorry to throw you off but I found my ring on the internet that I have had for 4 years. On my 17th birthday H got me this ring. I used to wear 5 rings on each hand. One night we were watching a movie and he slipped this ring on my hand. I absoulutely love the simplicity of it. Also I love silver. For some reason I cannot stand gold on myself. I thought that it was pretty expensive but later down the road he told me he got it on sale for like $15.00. HAHA. I went on Kohls today and it is actually $10 now. Nice! It is more sentimental then anything so I really don't mind. I have been wearing it all day all night since he put it on me. I know, I know cheesy. I also tried looking for the necklace that he gave me for Valentines day when we were first dating but no dice. It is a silver necklace with a heart, and a pink stone on it. Again, probably not expensive but don't care. He is on the not so romantic side so receiving a present like jewelry is so great! He does have really good taste I must say. He helped me pick out engagement/wedding ring. 

Oh and I did try something new on my nails this weekend. I admit it does look a little "high schooler" but I like it. I painted them half purple slanted, and the other half silver. It does look better in person that trying to explain. Here is something that looks similar. Just with different colors.   


Katylou