Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Always Say "I love you"

So this morning I woke up just like usual for work. I crawled out of bed went to the bathroom to wash my face, and I noticed that my eyebrows were a little bit off. So I pulled out the tweezers and started tweezing away when one fell in my eye! It took me forever to wash out my eye, and continue what I was doing. I throw on some makeup because I am already running late. I kiss my husband (H) goodbye, and say I love you. Then i walk outside dressed in a long skirt and a tank top since it has been pretty warm the last few days. So I step outside....it was dark and cloudy with a drizzle of rain. Since when does it rain in July in CA? So I go back inside change to jeans and a short sleeve shirt. I was a little depressed to be changing out of my comfy summer clothes to jeans. I have only ONCE found a pair of jeans in my life that fit me perfectly, and that was in highschool. LOL. I am short..around 5'2, and have crazy hips. So therefore I have to find jeans that are petite, lowered waist, and flared slightly at the bottom. Talk about picky! So anyways I thro a pair of jeans I just recently bought. They are comfy but again to not measue up to my standards. After saying goodbye again to H with "I love you" I head out the door. Everytime me and H depart from each other it is a thing for us to always say I love you. ALWAYS. Except of course when were completely MAD at each other at which point we just ignore each other completey. So here I am at work in my uncomfortable jeans, red eye, and hair that did not wish to cooperate this morning. Well at least I got a starbucks double caramel frap, and an I love you.

Katylou