Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Kiss

One more day and I am ready for my weekend. This month was fun for me just because of all the shopping, and all of the stuff I bought. I'm pretty sure shopping=my favorite thing on this earth. Well besides the H of course! Now I'm just getting cheesy. No plans for the weekend yet. I was hoping to try a new recipe. It is homemade mac and cheese. I have been trying to eat healthier so this is like a huge NO NO. I went to the gym yesterday, and was on the elliptical for 30 minutes. I burned 300 calories! Afterwards I thought to myself, well what was that....like 1 french fry!?!? I have been trying to motivate myself to go to the gym more often by keeping a record of what I have been eating. So far, no dice. Once I am at the gym I am okay. It is getting there that is the hard part for me. My H started school on July 4th with AMU (American Military University.) He took up a huge load of classes. I am hoping that he gets through it. I have faith in him. He is a very motivated and strong willed person when he puts his mind to it. I have my fingers crossed. :) Today's hairstyle consists of a frizzed out ponytail..ugg. I wait until the last minute at night to take a shower, and then go straight to bed. My hair in the morning is a crazy mess that I just don't want to deal with. Adding the fact that I am not a morning person what so ever. I have been working on this though. Usually on weekends I only sleep in around 9am IF that. I used to sleep into 11 to 12 which I never really liked because when you wake up the whole day is gone already.

I came across this photo while browsing a website. I just love it. I have seen it in galleries before, and apparently they found the man who is in the photo which I think takes the mystery out of it. Just a beautiful photo all around. Thought I would share some of my favorite kissing scenes.

I also love this photo. The classic Audrey Hepburn. I love her in Breakfast at Tiffany's but who doesn't? 
Titanic-Loved her dress in this scene

Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actresses. I loved her in Time Traveler's wife. That movie just made me cry the whole time. Note to self: Do not watch movie if PMSing. lol
And last but not least...my all time favorite. Myself and H! We were hiking at a place called Hidden Falls. It is a public park open to everyone. After the hike you come across a huge waterfall. We hiked down to the waterfall (you're not suppose to) and kissed in front of it. Very romantic to say the least.


Katylou