Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day # F-I-V-E

Good morning! Usually I wait to write until later in the day but I thought I would be an early bird today. I started off with a protein drink that is actually pretty good. It is the Special K powder drink mix (flavor is pink lemonade.) I am really craving a Starbucks white hot chocolate with caramel but I am resisting! Moving on with my diet, I am still going strong. Thank you, thank you...I did have the mint episode yesterday but we are passed that. On to a new day! So yesterday I forgot to grab my lunch yesterday so I ended up buying a salad. Bummer :(. So today I remembered my lunch and...forgot my purse. Oy. I'm thinking a check list is in order before I leave the house. So today I was playing with my hair and put it up in a ponytail, and it looked so boring. Then I tried halfway up and it was eh. So this is how I ended up doing my hair. Only took me like 2 seconds, and it looks like it took longer. It is a little messy today because I was running late but you get the gist.



At work I like to keep  my hair up in some form because when it is down it always tends to get in my way so finding ways to get my hair out of my face is a must. I wear ponytails all of the time so its nice to explore. So after a lovely little fight H and I had last night we have come to the conclusion that we need a coat rack. So I was checking out coat racks today, and I don't really like the stand alone ones just because we are tight on space at the moment living in the apartment. So I thought these were kind of nice.
Just something simple that gets the job done, and doesn't take up too much room.

Katylou~