Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1 Weekend, 2 Amusment Parks, 1 Ocean View, and a Great Time

Almost at the end of the day of a lovely Tuesday...NOT! H is going in to work at midnight tonight to work which I don't mind since I am asleep by that hour. So a couple weeks ago H and I got into a fight. I really can't remember what it was about...something stupid like usual. We went in seperate rooms of the apartment and after several hours H came out and said "Want to go to So Cal?" Of course you would expect my response to be "Are you crazy?!" or "What are you talking about", but it ended like this.... "Sure." So we packed a few clothes, toothbrush, and the norms and headed out the door. We drove through the night, counted all of the cars who were in our way in the fast lane, and finally arrived at a cheap but expensive hotel. Now when I say cheap but expensive I mean the inside of the hotel was cheap, the price was expensive. Don't you hate that? Anyways the next morning we ended up going to the Wild Animal Park which was slightly uneventful. It was not busy and it was nice to see the animals but they were so far away you couldn't really see them. It definitely is a beautiful place to go, and is a "should go at least once" type of place. Since the Wild Animal Park only took half the day we decided to explore more of So Cal. (H is from So Cal so he was a little more familiar with the area.) We went to the SeaWorld. Last time I went I was about 4 years old. Both H and I were very suprised when we arrived. It was so much fun, and all of the animals they
 have is amazing. SeaWorld was also Christmas themed which was nice.
All in all we ended up leaving SeaWorld Sunday night, drove the
8 hours to get back home, and I was at work Monday morning at
8am sharp. What a weekend! Sometimes it is nice to be impulsive, and
sometimes it bites you in the ass. I think this time was nice since H
and I definitely needed a mini vaca. Here is a quick picture of us at the
 end of the day at SeaWorld before we went home. Afterward we went
to the ocean to check it out. Oh and it was FREEZINGGGGG cold!