Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Don't Worry..

...I am still alive. I have been super busy and haven't really had the time to post. Were in the middle of moving, and I start school next week. YAY! I am really excited. We are moving to a more affordable apartment next to my school. Our goal to buy a house this year is not looking so great. We have yet again changed our plans. This happens on a daily basis. Anyways were only moving about 15 minutes away so hopefully all goes smoothly. In our new apartment we will have a fireplace..ooohh ahhhh...minus the over sized tub we have now. I guess its a pretty even trade. Our apt now is pretty much a disaster.
Buggas is ready to move!
Valentine's day was pretty good. I came home to flowers and candy. The thing about H is he likes unique so I was pretty excited that he didn't get me the plain old dozen roses. So boring. Instead I got white lilies. :)

 I got him a cake, and made dinner. We had beef stew, so weird I know but that is what H was wanting. It turned out pretty good actually.

On Monday I went to "picture day and uniforms" at my school. I had to try on the sample scrubs, pick my size, and order 2 pair. Well...let me tell you. I am right between the medium and the large. They don't make in between. I looks like a clown in the large, and my booty was all over the place in the medium. So I will be buying my own comfy scrubs (they allow this), and get my other school scrubs tailored. I tried a different style with my hair that I found on Pinterest. (Absolutely addicted to pinterest.) It was adorable. I love it, and will be doing my hair like this often. Here is the tutorial I followed:


Pinned Image

 I did take some pictures, and made my braid just slightly larger. All in all way cute! It also looks way cute up in a messy bun with the braid over the top.